Sunday, December 18, 2016

EVERYONE CAN RUN is BACK!!!




For the second year running, D&S is hosting a fun run event. Last year's event received an overwhelming response from participants and we can't wait to welcome you once again to join us in our efforts!
This Fun Run  has become an avenue for us to continue our efforts to raise public awareness of the incredible abilities of many learning disabled individuals and their phenomenal achievements despite their limitations.

Watch this space for more information!

3 comments:

Safty Assesment said...

Safety Auditing : Visit us for AS 4801 Safety Audit, Safety Assessment, ISO 18001 SAFETY AUDIT (Auditor). #Safety #Auditing, #Safety #Assessment

Pissra said...

Hello everyone,
I sincerely apologize for the pertubation. My name is Mrs. GIROUX, I am a happy woman today. Thanks to a real lender who saved my family and me from a very complicated financial situation. So I send everyone back to looking for a loan, it gave me happiness
, I needed a loan of $ 300,000.00 for the needs of my family because I am a widow with 3 children. I met this honest lender who helped me with a loan of $ 300,000, he is a man fearing GOD. If you need a loan, please contact him, tell him that it was Mrs. GIROUX who referred you. Contact Mr. ERIC NADEAU by e-mail: nadeauric@outlook.com
  Thank you and sincere friendships.

Please contact: nadeauric@outlook.com

Shreyansh Jain said...


Netgear Router Tech Support Phone Number
Netgear Router Tech Support Number